中文字幕精品无码一区二区,成全视频在线播放观看方法,大伊人青草狠狠久久,亚洲一区影音先锋色资源

Unit1--Unit14單元核心句型總結 人教版英語九年級全冊

資源下載
  1. 二一教育資源

Unit1--Unit14單元核心句型總結 人教版英語九年級全冊

資源簡介

九年級全冊 核心句型
Unit1
Section A
1.我們如何成為好的學習者?
How can we become good learners
2.今天我們在英語俱樂部討論了學習英語的最好的方法。
Today we talked about the best ways to learn English in the English club.
3.你應該選擇你喜歡的方法來學習英語
You should choose the way that you like to learn English.
4.盡量通過閱讀這個詞的前后句子來猜測它的意思。
Try to guess a word’s meaning by reading the sentences before and after it.
5.每天讀點你喜歡的東西你會變得更好。
You can become better by reading something you enjoy every day.
6.你讀得越多 你就讀得越快。
The more you read, the faster you’ll be.
7.老師講的太快以至于大部分時間我都聽不懂。
The teacher spoke so quickly that I did not understand her most of the time.
8.盡管我不能理解角色所說的一切,但是他們的肢體語言和臉上的表情幫我理解他們的意思。
Although I could not understand everything the characters said, their body language and the expressions on their faces helped me to get the meaning.
9.我想學習新單詞和更多的語法以便我可以更好的理解英文電影。
I want to learn new words and more grammar so that I can have a better understanding of English movies.
Section B
10.每個人天生具有學習的能力。但是能否做好取決于你的學習習慣。
Everyone is born with the ability to learn. But whether or not you can do this well depends on your learning habits.
11.成功的學習者都有一些共同的好習慣。
Successful learners have some good habits in common.
12.興趣是最好的老師。如果你對某些事情感興趣,你的大腦會更活躍,你也更容易長時間關注它。好的學習者通常將他們需要學習的東西與有趣的事物聯系起來。
Interest is the best teacher. If you are interested in something, your brain is more active and it is also easier for you to pay attention to it for a long time.
13.熟能生巧。好的學習者會不斷練習他們所學的東西,而且他們不怕犯錯。即使有些東西你學得很好,如果不用它,你也會忘記。
Practice makes perfect.Good learners will keep practicing what they have learned, and they are not afraid of making mistakes.Even if you learn something well, you will forget it unless you use it.
14.知識來自質疑。如果我們敢于質疑,不怕犯錯,我們會取得快速的進步,成為一個好的學習者。
Knowledge comes from questioning. If we dare to ask questions and don’t be afraid of making mistakes, we will make rapid progress and be a good learner.
15.學習是一次終身的旅程,你所學的一切都會成為你的一部分并改變你。所以明智地學習并好好學習。
Learning is a lifelong journey.Everything that you learn becomes a part of you and changes you, so learn wisely and learn well.
Unit2
Section A
1.我喜歡龍舟比賽但是我認為它有點太擠了
I loved the races but I guess it was a little too crowded.
2.比爾想知道她們明年是否還會再吃粽子
Bill wonders whether they ’ll have zongzi again next year.
3.瑪麗相信她們明年將會回來觀看龍舟比賽
Mary believe that they’ll be back next year to watch the races.
4.我想知道它是否與云南傣族的潑水節相似
I wonder if it’s similar to the water festival of the Dai people in Yunnan Province.
5.人們走上街頭互相潑水
People go on the streets to throw water at each other.
6.新年正是清掃和洗去晦氣的時候
The new year is a time for cleaning and washing away bad things.
7.在新的一年里你會有好運
You’ll have good luck in the new year.
8.月餅是中秋之夜滿月的形狀Mooncakes have the shape of a full moon on mid-autumn night.
9.無論誰吃下它都能長生不老 Whoever drank this could live forever.
10.人們開始了和家人一起賞月分享月餅的傳統People started the tradition of admiring the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families.
11.他告訴我地球繞著太陽轉
He told me that the earth moves around the sun.
12.我聽說在中國慶祝母親節和父親節正變得越來越流行
I heard that it is becoming more and more popular to celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s day in China.
13.相反幫父母做一些事也是個好主意
It ’s also a good idea to help parents to do something instead.
Section B
14我知道元宵節是中國最受歡迎的節日之一。它在農歷正月十五。
I know the Lantern Festival is one of the most popular festivals in China and it falls on the 15th day of the first lunar month.
15我想知道你在春節期間做了什么有趣的事情。
I wondered what interesting thing you did during the Spring Festival.
盡管新年慶典發生在不同的時間,但也有一個共同點。
Though New Year celebrations may take place at different times,they have one thing in common.
17.很多人在12月31號聚集在倫敦看著名的大笨鐘并倒計時到午夜。
Many people gather in London on December 31 to see the famous Big Ben clock tower and count down to midnight.
18. 大量的人群聚集在紐約時代廣場看一個大球降落。
Huge crowds gather to watch the dropping of a big ball in New York's Time Square.
19.一個非常重要的習俗是人們都會努力在除夕夜趕回家吃年夜飯。
One very important custom is that people will all try to return home and enjoy the family dinner on the eve of the Spring Festival.
20.幾乎在每個國家,人們都認為這是一個聯系家人和朋友并展望來年的特殊時間。
In almost every country, people believe that it is a special time to connect with their family and friends and show hope for the coming year.
Unit3
Section A
1.在我們決定前你能先告訴我洗手間在哪嗎?
Before we decide, could you first tell me where the restrooms are
2.你不必著急。 You don’t need to rush!
3.起初我很害怕,但大聲喊確實管用。I was scared at first, but shouting did help.
4.我父母建議我用善良和熱情對待別人。
My parents suggested that I should treat others with kindness and warmth.
5.他們向門口的一名工作人員走去。They walk up to a staff person at the door.
6.餐館那個時候總是很忙,所以早點來,以便找到位置。
The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come a little earlier to get a table.
Section B
7.這個男生詢問一個吃飯的好地方。The boy asks about a good place to eat.
8.當你去外國旅游,知道如何禮貌的尋求幫助是很重要的。
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely.
9.這些相似的問路方式。兩種都正確,但是第一種聽起來不太禮貌。
These are similar requests for directions. Both are correct, but the first one sounds less polite.
10.好的說話者在不同情境下會改變他們說話的方式。
Good speakers change the way they speak in different situations.
11.他們使用的表達方式可能取決于他們在和誰說話或他們對彼此的熟悉程度。
The expressions they use might depend on whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other.
12.這將有助于你更好地與別人交流。
This will help you communicate better with other people.
Unit4
Section A
1.你曾經很害羞不是嗎?You used to be shy, didn’t you
2.他很少曠課,是不是?He is seldom absent from class, is he
3.她從來不夠勇敢去問問題。She was never brave enough to ask questions.
4.自從我們上一次見到小學同學以來已經有三年了
It’s been three years since we last saw our primary school classmates.
5.但是看他現在多高大強壯啊!But look how big and strong he is now!
6.Candy告訴我他過去非常害羞,于是開始唱歌來應對她的害羞。
Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness.
7.現在她不再害羞了并且喜歡在大眾面前唱歌。
Now she’s not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds.
8.我問Candy在他成名后她的生活有什么不同。
I asked Candy how life was different after she became famous.
9.但是現在不管我到那里都會受到極大的關注。
But now I get tons of attention everywhere I go.
10.我總是不得不為怎樣出現在別人面前而擔憂,并且我必須十分注意自己的言行。
I always have to worry about how I appear to others and I have to be very careful about what I say and do.
11.現在與朋友出去閑逛對我來說是不可能的,因為總有警衛在我周圍。
Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.
12.你必須準備好放棄你正常的生活。
You have to be prepared to give up your normal life.
13.你真的需要很多天賦和努力才能取得成功。
You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed.
14.只有極少數人能登上成功的頂峰。
Only a very small number of people make it to the top.
Section B
15.很難相信他過去在學校有許多困難
It’s hard to believe that he used to have difficulties in school.
16.他搬家到另一個城市去找工作
He moved to another city to look for jobs.
17.他的不開心開始影響他的學業
His unhappiness began to influence his schoolwork.
18.無論你父親在哪兒,他都會對你做的每一件好事而感到驕傲。
Your father will take pride in everything good that you do wherever he goes.
19.對父母來說,在那兒隨時給予孩子支持是很重要的。
It is very important for parents to be there for their children.
20.總體介紹你生活中的變化。
General introduction about the changes in your life.
21.我的生活在過去的幾年里改變了很多。
My life has changed a lot in the last few years.
我過去沉默寡言,但現在我在許多活動中變得活躍起來。
I used to be silent but now I become active in many activities.
23.我生活中最大的變化是英語水平提高了很多。
The biggest change in my life was becoming much better in English.
24.她不僅耐心而且對我幫助很大。她相信我能學好英語。
She is not only patient but also helpful.She believes that I can do well in English.
25.這是最重要的改變,因為我不再害怕英語,我的考試成績越來越好。這讓我的父母更加為我感到驕傲。
This is the most important change because I am no longer afraid of English and I’m getting better and better scores in my exams. This has made my parents even prouder of me.
26.總的來說,我喜歡生活中的變化。他們對我的生活有很大的影響。
In general, I like the changes in my life. They have a great influence on my life.
27.好習慣幫助我學習更好,保持健康。
Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier.
Unit5
Section A
襯衫是由什么制成的?What are the shirts made of
據我所知,茶樹是被種植在山上 。
As far as I know, tea plants are grown on the sides of mountains.
當葉子長好時,他們經人工采摘,然后被送去加工。
When the leaves are ready, they are picked by hand and then are sent for processing.
似乎世界各地許多人都在喝中國茶
It seems that many people all over the world drink Chinese tea.
如果你去另外一個國家你會買什么種類的物品?
If you go to another country, what kinds of things would you buy
無論你可能買什么,你也許都會認為那些產品就是在那個國家制造的
No matter what you may buy,you might think those products were made in those countries.
他發現有趣的是在當地的商店里許多產品是中國制造的。
He found it interesting that so many products in the local shops were made in China.
他意識到美國人幾乎無法避免購買中國制造的產品
He realized that Americans can hardly avoid buying products made in China.
他希望未來中國也能更加擅長制造人們在世界各地都能買到的高科技產品。
He hopes that in the future China will also get better at making high-technology products that people can buy in all parts of the world.
地球表面大部分被水覆蓋。Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water.
許多交通事故由粗心駕駛所導致。Many traffic accidents are caused by careless driving.
12.這家店鋪里最好的材料被用來做這條裙子。
The best materials are used by this shop to make dresses.
13.未滿18歲的孩子沒有他們父母的陪同不被允許看這個節目。
Children under 18 aren’t allowed to watch this show without their parents.
Section B
14.中國每個不同的地方都有他自己特殊的傳統藝術形式
Each different part of China has its own special forms of traditional art.
15.最為普通的東西,從紙張到陶土再到竹子都被變成了精美的物品
The most common things, from paper to clay to bamboo, are turned into objects of beauty.
16.當處于困境中時,他放出孔明燈尋求幫助
He sent them out to ask for help when in trouble.
17.他們被看作是幸福和美好祝愿的鮮明象征
They are seen as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes.
18.在春節期間他們被貼在窗戶上門上和墻上,作為祈求好運和新年快樂的象征。
During the Spring Festival, they are put on windows,doors and walls as symbols of wishes for good luck and a happy new year.
19.晾干之后將他們在高溫中燒制。
After drying, they are fired at a very high heat.
Unit6
Section A
1.它什么時候被發明的?
What was it invented
2.它被誰發明?
Who was it invented by
3.我喜歡這些被一個叫Tom的著名發明家發明的發明。
I like these inventions that were invented by the famous inventor called Tom.
4.它被用來做什么
What's it used for
5.看來你說的確實有道理。
You do seem to have a point.
6.它真的是一項這么偉大的發明嗎?
Is it really such a great invention
7.你知道茶這種世界上最受歡迎的飲品(僅次于水),是偶然被發明的嗎?
Did you know that tea, the most popular drink in the world (after water)was invented by accident
8.據說一位叫作神農的中國統治者是第一個發現茶可以作為飲品的
It is said that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong was the first to discover tea as a drink.
9.茶樹上的一些葉子掉進了水里,并在里面停留了一段時間。
Some leaves from a tea plant fell into the water and remained there for some time.
10.世界上最受喜愛的飲品之一誕生了
One of the world’s favorite drinks was invented.
11.在英國,茶直到大約1660年才出現。
In England, tea didn't appear until around 1660.
在不到100年的時間里,它成為全國性的飲品。
In less than 100 years, it had become the national drink.
13.從中國到西方國家的茶葉貿易出現在19世紀
The tea trade from China to Western countries took place in the19th century.
14.地球表面大部分被水覆蓋。
Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water.
15.盡管現在許多人了解茶文化,但是毫無疑問中國人才是最懂茶的本質的人。
Even though many people now know about tea culture, the Chinese are without doubt the ones who best understand the nature of tea.
Section B
16.炸薯片是無意中被發明的。
Potato chips were invented by mistake.
17.籃球運動是一項備受喜愛而且充滿活力的運動,作為娛樂和鍛煉的方式它受到很多人的喜愛。
Basketball is a much-loved and active sport that is enjoyed by many for fun and exercise.
18.奈史密斯博士把他班里的男生分成兩隊,并教他們玩他的新游戲
Dr. Naismith divided the men in his class into two teams and taught them to play his new game.
19.同時,他們需要阻止競爭團隊把球投進他們自己的籃筐里
At the same time, they need to stop the competing team from getting the ball into their own basket.
20.許多年輕人欽佩這些籃球英雄,并且想成為像他們那樣的人。
Many young people look up to these basketball heroes and want to become like them.
21.這些明星激勵著年輕人為實現他們的夢想而努力奮斗。
These stars encourage young people to work hard to achieve their dreams.
Unit7
Section A
1.青少年應該被允許選擇他們自己的衣服。
Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
2.16歲的青少年應該被允許打耳洞。
Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced.
3.你認為如果我們不用閃光燈,會允許我們拍照嗎?
Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don't use a flash.
4.當我是一個整夜哭鬧的小嬰兒時,媽媽給我唱歌并陪伴在我身邊。
When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
5.當我兩歲,在田間奔跑時,她確保我的安全,使我遠離危險。
When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
6.當我跌倒傷到自己時,她給我一個擁抱,將我扶起。
When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
7..你認為我們必須讓青少年遠離網絡嗎?
Do you think we must keep teenagers away from the internet
8.父母應該給青少年自己做決定的機會。
Parents should give teenagers chances to make their own decisions.
9..我們不反對跑步。We have nothing against running.
Section B
10.但有時這些愛好會妨礙他們的功課,父母可能會擔心他們在學業上的成功。
But sometimes these can get in the way of their schoolwork, and parents might worry about their success at school.
11.青少年經常認為應該允許他們盡可能多地按照他們所想的去練習他們的業余愛好
Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.
12.現在他漸漸長大了,所以他需要考慮如果他最終不能成為一名職業跑步運動員將會怎么樣。
He's getting older now, so he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn't end up as a professional runner.
13.只有那時我才會有機會實現我的夢想。
Only then will I have a chance to achieve my dream.
14.他們應該知道我不僅需要好成績,也需要樂趣。
They should know I need not only good grades but also fun.
我的父母對我很嚴格。我家有很多規矩。讓我告訴你其中的一些。
My parents are strict with me. There are many rules in my family. Let me tell you some of them.
在上學的日子里,我不允許花太多的時間看電視或上網。
I am not allowed to spend too much time watching TV or surfing the Internet on school days.
他們認為我必須做家庭作業和復習功課。
They think I must do my homework and go over lessons.
Unit8
Section A
1.這一定屬于卡拉。It must belong to Carla.
2.這條發帶可能屬于琳達。The hair band might belong to Linda.
3.怎么了?What's wrong =What’s the matter =What’s the trouble
4.我昨天參加了音樂會所以它可能仍然在音樂大廳。
I attended a concert yesterday so it might still be in the music hall.
5.我在其他朋友離開之前就早早離開了。
I left early, before the rest of my friends.
6.我想一定有人撿到它了。I think somebody must have picked it up.
7.你是否做過一些感覺熟悉的事情,盡管你知道自沒有做過?
Have you ever done something that felt familiar, even though you knew you hadn’t
8.這種感覺被稱為deja vu(似曾相識),這是一個法語術語,意思是"曾經看過"。
This feeling is known as déjà vu, a French term meaning "already seen".
9.據說,大多數人一生中至少經歷過一次deja vu(似曾相識)。
It's said that most people have experienced déjà vu at least once in their lives.
10.一個多世紀以來,人們一直在研究這個令人著迷的問題,現在有許多關于 deja vu(似曾相識)的有趣理論。
People have studied this fascinating question for over a century, and there are now a number of interesting theories about deja vu.
11.有些人認為熟悉的似曾相識的場景一定來自過去的夢。
Some people believe the familiar scenes of deja vu must come from past dreams.
12.有些人認為,似曾和識可能表明我們有一種隱藏的力量來預見未來。
And some suggest that deja vu might show we have a hidden power to see the future.
13.其他人甚至認為似曾相識和平行宇宙之間可能存在聯系。
Others even think there could be a link between deja vu and parallel universes.
14.然而,大多數科學家說,似曾相識只是大腦中的一種混淆,讓我們覺得有些東西很熟悉,但實際上并不是。
However, most scientists say that deja vu is just a mix-up in the brain, making us feel something is familiar when it is actually not.
15.一般來說,如果你時常遇到似曾相識的感覺,就沒有必要擔心。
Generally speaking, if you experience déjà vu from time to time , there is no need to worry about it.
16.deja vu(似曾相識), 無論是一種精神戲法還是通往過去未來的窗戶,仍然是人類經歷中令人著迷的未解之謎之一。
Déjà vu, whether it is a trick of the mind or a window into the past or future, remains one of the many fascinating unsolved mysteries.
Section B
17.他可能是在跑步鍛煉。He could be running for exercise.
18.多年以來,歷史學家們認為巨石陣是古代首領試圖與神靈溝通的一座廟宇。
For many years,historians believed Stonehenge was a temple where ancient leaders tried to communicate with the gods.
19.人們尤其喜歡在六月去這個地方,因為他們想在一年中白晝最長的一天看日出。
People like to go to this place especially in June as they want to see the sun rising on the longest day of the year.
20.巨石陣,一個巖石圈,不僅是英國最著名的歷史古跡之一,而且還是英國最大的謎團之一。
Stonehenge, a rock circle, is not only one of Britain's most famous historical places but also one of its greatest mysteries.
21.其他人認為這些石頭有一種醫學目的。
Other people believe the stones have a medical purpose.
22.大多數人贊同石頭的位置一定是為了一個特殊的目的。
Most agree that the position of the stones must be for a special purpose.
23.一些人認為它可能是一個墓地或祭奠祖先的地方。
Some think it might be a burial place or a place to honor ancestors.
24.巨石陣是在很長的一段時間內被慢慢建成的。
Stonehenge was built slowly over a long period of time.
Unit9
Section A
1.我喜歡我能跟著一起唱的音樂。
I love music that I can sing along with.
2.卡門喜歡演奏不同類型樂曲的音樂家。
Carmen likes musicians who play different kinds of music.
3.既然那樣,我還是邀請喜歡嚴肅電影的人吧。
In that case, I' ll ask someone who likes serious movies.
4.有些人堅持只看一種電影,而我喜歡根據當天的心情,看不同類型的電影。
While some people stick to only one kind of movie,I like to watch different kinds depending on how I feel that day.
5.當我心情沮喪或疲憊時,我更愛看能使我高興起來的電影。
When I' m down or tired, I prefer movies that can cheer me up.
6.我的問題突然好像沒那么嚴重了,我又感覺好多了。
My problems suddenly seem less serious and I feel much better again.
7..我剛好可以讓大腦休息一下,坐下來欣賞一個令人興奮的、總是及時拯救世界的超級英雄。
I can just shut off my brain, sit back and enjoy watching an exciting superhero who always saves the world just in time.
8.它們可能很有趣,但是我太害怕了,不敢獨自觀看。
They can be fun, but I'm too scared to watch them alone.
9.我總是帶上一個不怕這些類型電影的朋友,這樣就不再感到那么恐怖了。
I always bring a friend who isn't afraid of these kinds of movies, and it doesn't feel so scary anymore.
Section B
10.那首用二胡演奏的樂曲尤其使我感動。
The piece which was played on the erhu especially moved me.
11.二胡聽起來如此悲傷,以至于我聽的時候,幾乎要隨著它哭了。
The erhu sounded so sad that I almost cried along with it as I listened.
12.到17歲時,阿炳便因他的音樂才能而聞名。
By age 17, Abing was known for his musical ability.
13.遺憾的是,一共只有六首曲子被錄了下來得以傳世,但時至今日,他依舊頗受歡迎。
It is a pity that only six pieces of music in total were recorded for the future world to hear, but his popularity continues to this day.
14.它的凄美不僅描繪出了阿炳自己的生活,也使人們回憶起他們自己悲傷的或痛苦的經歷中那些最深的創傷。
Its sad beauty not only paints a picture of Abing's own life but also makes people recall their deepest wounds from their own sad or painful experiences.
15.盡管他是一個沒有太多經驗的演員,但他在那部新的戰爭影片中表現很出色。
Although he is an actor who does not have much experience, he did an excellent job in the new war film.
Unit10
Section A
1.你應該握手。You're supposed to shake hands.
2.我遇見了一個叫佐藤的日本男孩,就在我伸出手來時,他鞠了一躬。
I met a Japanese boy called Sato,and as soon as I held out my hand,he bowed.
3.我伸出手來,可令我吃驚的是,她居然親吻了我的雙頰!
I held out my hand and to my surprise, she kissed me on both sides of my face.
4.后來我發現法國人見面時應該親吻對方。
Later I found out French people are supposed to kiss when they see each other.
5.我們珍視平日生活中和家人、朋友在一起的時光。
We value the time we spend with our family and friends in our everyday lives.
6.我們經常只是在城鎮中心走走,見盡可能多的朋友!
We often just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!
7.所以當我與朋友見面時,我努力做到守時。
So I make an effort to be on time when I meet my friends.
8.我總是提早出門以避免交通擁擠,因為我認為讓別人等是不禮貌的。
I always leave the house early to avoid heavy traffic because I think it's impolite to keep others waiting.
9.而且,我們也從不事先未通電話便登門拜訪朋友。
Also, we never visit a friend' s house without calling first.
10.我們通常計劃著一起去做有趣的事或一起去某個地方。
We usually plan to do something interesting, or go somewhere together.
11.在許多東歐國家,握手前你應該摘掉手套。
In many eastern European countries, you are supposed to/are expected to take off your gloves before shaking hands.
Section B
12.我到這里之前有點兒緊張,但沒理由那樣的。
I was a bit nervous before I arrived here, but there was no reason to be.
13.他們盡力使我感到賓至如歸。
They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
14.她還有一個與我年齡差不多的十幾歲的(外)孫女,那個女孩非常友好。
She also has a teenage granddaughter about my age who is really kind.
15.你簡直都想不到就因為那樣我的法語提高得有多快。
You wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved because of that.
16.正如你想象的那樣,這里做事情的方式和在國內時截然不同
As you can imagine, things are very different from the way they are at home.
17.不得不說。我發現記住所有的事情很困難,但是我正在逐漸習慣這些事情。
I have to say that I find it difficult to remember everything, but I' m gradually getting used to it.
18.一路平安,我期待很快見到你!Have a safe trip, and I look forward to meeting you soon!
Unit11
Section A
1.悲傷的電影沒有讓John哭,它們只讓他想要離開。
Sad movies don’t make John cry.They just make him want to leave.
2.Amy不喜歡那家餐廳,我也是。
Amy doesn’t like that restaurant. Neither do I.
3.我寧愿去Blue Ocean因為我在吃飯時喜歡聽輕柔的音樂。
I'd rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.
4.我了解她越多,我越意識到我們有許多共同點。
The more I get to know Julie, the more I realize that we have a lot in common.
5.她認為和她相比,朱莉現在成了跟我更要好的朋友。
She thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her.
6.她不會感到自己被冷落了。
She won' t feel left out.
7.一天,一位醫生被召進宮來為國王檢查身體。
One day, a doctor was called in to examine the king.
8.藥物和休息都對他無能為力。
Neither medicine nor rest can help him.
9.許多人在試圖取代我的位置。
Many people are trying to take my position.
Section B
10.是什么讓那個窮人這么快樂,盡管他沒有權力、金錢和聲譽?
What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame
11.找到那個快樂的人花了那位將領多長時間?
How long did it take the general to find the happy man
12.他的腦海里總是不停地想著一個小時前在學校足球場上發生的事情。
His mind would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the school soccer field.
13.但不管是什么,不要對自己要求太苛刻。
But whatever it was, don't be too hard on yourself.
14.另外一半則是學會如何和你的隊友溝通并且從錯誤中吸取教訓。
The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.
15.彼得心里并沒有害怕,而是勇敢地去參加了足球訓練。
Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart.
16.我們差一點就贏了那場比賽。
We were so close to winning that game.
17.但我想如果我們繼續齊心協力,我們就會贏得下一場比賽。
But I think if we continue to pull together, we' re going to win the next one.
18.老師告訴學生們要團結協作,不要放棄。
The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up.
Unit12
Section A
1.生活充滿了意外
Life Is Full of the Unexpected.
2.當我起床時,我哥哥已經在洗淋浴了。
By the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower.
3.當我到家時,我意識到我把鑰匙落在了背包里。
When I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack.
4.我的鬧鐘沒有響!
My alarm clock didn't go off!
5.所以我只好迅速穿上衣服,沖出門去
So I just quickly piut on some clothes and rushed out of the door.
6.幸運的是,卡爾的爸爸在街上看到了我,便開車捎了我一程。
Luckily, Carl's dad saw me on the street and gave me a lift in his car.
7.作者最后怎樣避開了這兩個事件?
How did the writer end up missing both events?
8.我正要上樓,這時我決定先去買杯咖啡
I was about to go up when I decided to get a coffee first.
9.我的壞運氣出乎意料地變成了一件好事。
My bad luck had unexpectedly turned into a good thing.
10.當我到達聚會時,其他人都已經趕到了。
By the time I arrived at the party,everyone else had already shown up.
Section B
11.它在每年的4月1日,這是一個許多人互相搞各種各樣的惡作劇和開各種各樣的玩笑。
It happens on April 1st every year and is a day when many people play all kinds of tricks and jokes on each other.
12.當人們意識到這是一個惡作劇時,全國所有的意大利面條 spaghetti 都已經賣光了。
By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out.
13.韋爾斯讓他的話聽起來如此逼真以至于成百上千的人都相信了這個故事,恐懼在整個國家蔓延。
Welles made it sound so real that hundreds of people believed the story, and fear spread across the whole country.
14.我們難以置信地盯著燃燒著的大樓上升起的黑煙。
We stared in disbelief at the black smoke rising above the burning building.
Unit13
Section A
1.這個鎮上的每個人都應該參與清理它!
Everyone in this town should play a part in cleaning it up!
2.為了減少空氣污染,我們應該乘公共汽車或地鐵,而不是開車。
To cut down air pollution, we should take the bus or subway instead of driving.
3.還要記得把垃圾扔進垃圾箱里,為大家保持公共場所的干凈美麗。
And remember to throw rubbish in the bins and keep public places clean and beautiful for everyone.
4.因此,我們齊心協力就能帶來變化,創造更加美好的未來!
So together, our actions can make a difference and lead to a better future!
5.在過去的20到30年里,一些種類的鯊魚的數量下降了百分之九十多。
The numbers of some kinds of sharks have fallen by over 90 percent in the last 20 to 30 years.
6.是的,我們不能再等了,應該(立刻)采取行動!
Yes, we can't afford to wait any longer to take action!
7.例如,當你離開房間的時候,你可以/應該關燈來節約用電。
For example, you can/could/ should save electricity by turning off the lights when you leave a room.
8.在一些商店里,你現在不得不為塑料袋付費,我認為這是個好主意。
I think it's a great idea that you now have to pay for plastic bags in some stores.
9.所有這些小事可以加起來,就變成了將能改善環境的大事。
All these small things can/could add up and become big things that would/can/could improve the environment.
Section B
10.你曾經考慮過到底怎樣才能將這些東西好好利用嗎?
Have you ever thought about how these things can actually be put to good use
你經常扔掉你不再需要的東西嗎?
Do you often throw away things you don't need anymore
12.她住在英國,房子是她自己用廢棄物建造而成的。
She lives in a house in the UK that she built herself out of rubbish.
13.房子的頂部是一條翻轉過來的舊船。
The top of the house is an old boat turned upside down.
她房前的大門是由巖石和舊玻璃瓶做成的。
And the gate in front of her house is made of rocks and old glass bottles.
15.藝術不但可以給他人帶來快樂,而且也說明只需要一點創造力,即便是冰冷、堅硬的鐵也可產生活力。
Not only can the art bring happiness to others, but it also shows that even cold, hard iron can be brought back to life with a little creativity.
16.全世界的環境問題變得越來越嚴重。
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world.
17.隨著世界的發展,我們城市的街道上有太多的汽車。
With the development of the world, there are too many cars on the streets in our city.
18.現在越來越多的人已經意識到這些問題。
Now more and more people have realized these problems.
19.我希望這些問題能在不久的將來得到解決。讓我們現在就采取行動。
I hope the problems will be solved in the near future . Let’s take action now .
20. 我相信,我們的行動會帶來改變,會帶來更美好的未來。
I believe our action can make a difference and lead to a better future.
Unit14
Section A
1.有人被老師建議暫停跑步,休息一下。
Someone was advised to take a break from running by a teacher.
2.我知道李老師在數學課上對你總是很有耐心。
I know that Ms. Lee was always patient with you in math class.
3.無論問題有多難,她都幫助你,讓你自己算出答案。
She helped you to work out the answers yourself no matter how difficult they were.
4.因為她,我付出了更多的努力,并且我的考試分數翻了一倍。
Because of her, I put in more effort and my exam scores doubled.
5.回首過去的三年時光。
Looking back at these past three years .
6.自上初中以來,你有什么變化?
How have you changed since you started junior high school
7.我簡直無法相信時間過得這么快!
I can't believe how fast the time went by.
Section B
8.陳老師信任他們所有人并告訴他們要“為此而努力”
Mrs. Chen believes in all of them and tells them to"go for it".
9.首先,我想祝賀今天所有在座的同學們。
First of all, I' d like to congratulate all the students who are here today.
10.當然,你們中有些同學有點難以對付!
And yes, some of you were a little difficult to deal with!
11.在過去的三年里,雖然你們學習都非常刻苦,但是你們都不是一個人在奮斗。
Although you' ve all worked very hard over the last three years, none of you did it alone.
12.請細想一下他們為你們做過什么以及他們對你們來說意味著什么。
Please consider what they' ve done for you and what they mean to you.
13.永遠不要忘記對你們身邊的這些人心存感激
Never fail to be thankful to the people around you.
14.然而除了困難以外,也會有許多令人振奮的事情在等著你們。
But along with difficulties, there will also be many exciting things waiting for you.
15.你們打開的每扇門后面都是學習新事物的機會,你們有能力作出自己的選擇。
Behind each door you open are chances to learn new things, and you have the ability to make your own choices.
16.在新的旅行啟程之際,你們不應忘了自己來自何處。
As you set out on your new journey, you shouldn' t forget where you came from.
17.然而,當我們升入高中,我們仍然十分興奮地出發,踏上一段新的旅程。
However, we are still excited to set out on a new journey when we enter senior high school.

展開更多......

收起↑

資源預覽

<pre id="tfb94"><li id="tfb94"></li></pre>

<bdo id="tfb94"><rt id="tfb94"></rt></bdo>
  • <menu id="tfb94"><dl id="tfb94"></dl></menu><i id="tfb94"><acronym id="tfb94"><sub id="tfb94"></sub></acronym></i>

    1. 主站蜘蛛池模板: 雷波县| 霸州市| 丹阳市| 丰宁| 仲巴县| 岱山县| 类乌齐县| 沙雅县| 韩城市| 乌拉特后旗| 广宗县| 乌拉特前旗| 和平区| 桂平市| 岳阳县| 县级市| 文昌市| 南昌市| 平安县| 阿尔山市| 丰都县| 上高县| 泗洪县| 长武县| 建宁县| 宜章县| 留坝县| 凯里市| 永宁县| 北京市| 瓮安县| 武宣县| 县级市| 桓台县| 中西区| 项城市| 贵阳市| 南平市| 永胜县| 吉木乃县| 台江县|